- Fill out the application form on your phone or tablet/laptop/computer phone or visit the store to apply with a member of staff
- Get an instant decision: Approved or Denied
- Browse our website or Facebook page (Little Gems Baby shop) or store for your desired products
- Pay the £15 deposit and sign your agreement
- Have your goods delivered at a time that suits you.
FAQCan the customer pay off their loan early?
- Yes, the customer can pay off the loan in part or in full at any time. There are no administration fees for early repayments. Interest will be charged up to the day of the customer’s final payment. Customer service number 0330 0109381 for early settlements
When does the customer start payments?
- On their next payday after delivery of the goods
At what point is the finance agreed?
- The finance is agreed when the invoice has been created for the correct value of the goods and the customer has signed it leaving the status at Pending Delivery
What is a credit check?
- When a lender decides whether to approve your application for credit, it looks at your credit file with a credit reference agency, which contains details of your financial history. It will tell the lender concerned whether you have a mortgage, how much you owe on credit cards and whether you have missed any payments or have judgments for bad debt.
What you could say if your customer is conditionally approved?
- Snap just needs to confirm some details before they finalise their decision. They will email you shortly and ask for proof of ID/address
- As an extra securit measure Snap sometimes asks for ID (i.e a driving license or passport) to proceed with the loan
Customers can find out more about Snap Finance Ltd (UK)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum 18 years old
- £1000 monthly income
- Resident in UK